Jumped in

 Thursday was an interesting day. I started a workshop with an experienced medium, I had been on the fence about it for a long time and finally just went ahead and signed up. I’m not regretting that decision. I was late to the first meeting because my job held me up longer than expected but we were able to meet for about 30 minutes which wasn’t bad.

She had me go over some information which I was familiar with and asked me what I wanted to work on. As of now, I still struggle with keeping a connection and being consistent. So she taught me a faster technique to ‘attune’ and raise my energy before a reading. I didn’t expect to do a reading right then and was a little nervous but agreed to anyways.

Since being in an online practice circle group for a few months back in 2019, Ive grown a bit in learning how to raise my energy beforehand, even learning to keep my eyes open fairly recently so I can concentrate a bit better. Anyways, after the exercise I could feel that sensation and then felt a presence pop in.

She told me to not hold back and give everything I’m given and of course there was one thing that I neglected to mention because it didn’t really click until later. I mentioned the details of the person and got images and 1 word and relayed it all. The funny thing was that during the attuning, I started getting images of flowers, 2 specific flowers over and over and again, I overlooked it because I didn’t think it was relevant. I told her about the flowers before I mentioned who I was getting and she said it made sense and explained why. The detail I didn’t mention was the fact that as I was focusing on this spirit, I kept glancing at the sitter and kept thinking how she looked like the person in spirit, it was uncanny but thought it was just me losing focus and kept averting my attention away from her so I could maintain the link. After the reading and after she confirmed all of the details, I thought about it and it made perfect sense.

The person in spirit was her sister. In retrospect, I can’t recall too many details that I relayed and I’m told that’s normal because the energy is coming through you, not to you, so not remembering is completely normal. I plan to try to record some readings in the future just for reference and to look back on. It really does help to write some things down to go back and look at and remind yourself that these things happened.

I’m looking forward to our next meeting and have since been practicing just raising my energy, not necessarily trying to connect but getting that feeling flowing. I’ll post more detail of the experience on my next post.

Comments

Popular Posts