What its like for me

 A bit of back story, I had never done a ‘live’ reading for anyone before late last year when I spontaneously did it for a friend online. I had always read photos and would put out info when it came in and typed it up so that the person could get whatever I could receive. There is a HUGE difference between reading a photo and reading live, I’m really psyched to participate in that part. The energy is different, its stronger and more vivid. It feels like what I would describe an anxiety attack would feel like, but not in a negative way. It’s difficult to put into words. Your ears ring, your head buzzes, fingers get cold, heart feels like its racing. It’s such a shift in energy that you almost feel high and then images pop in.

I get a mix of ‘knowing’ and seeing together. I’ll sense someone there, then I’ll start to see their general appearance, hair, face shape, clothing style and then bits of personality by the way they present themselves or how I begin to feel. It’s a sense of joy that goes with it and a sense of getting a warm hug from a relative. Then they’ll show me an action, they’re usually doing something, like watching a clip from a movie, but in and out like watching through a sheer fabric with holes in it that get clear and foggy repeatedly.

Then as I’m asking questions-show me a shared memory, something you liked to do, what’s your relation, something specific that the sitter can identify you, etc-I’m shown seemingly random details that don’t seem relevant but when I say, that doesn’t make sense or I think that’s just me, the information will become more persistent, enough to say ok, maybe I Need to relay this because of its specificity and relentless persistence. It usually is relevant and surprises me every time when the sitter goes “Oh, I know what that is!”

I’ve recently begun to hear as well, I like this because its within but loud and sharp. Not a muffled or muted sound, but a sharp word here or there, just an emphasis on one specific thing. Sometimes the messages are the only things that I hear but occasionally its a word that they want me to say. Simple but meaningful. I’ve also gotten accents as well which I think is an odd addition but I pride myself in identifying where a person is from based on their accent.

Someone asked a question the other day, what do you plan to do with all this once you are confident enough to do it regularly? I had to sit and think about that. I mean, I had thought about it before but honestly, I don’t think I took it seriously and I was afraid of it. I thought, what if this is all in my head? What if I decide to do this in public and I’m looked at like I need to be exorcised? It doesn’t matter what I think really, it matters what I do, I want to provide comfort to those grieving. I want to help them move on emotionally and psychologically and allow them to understand that they’re loved ones are still around and watching.

I urge anyone working on this process or just beginning their awakening, take the time to work on yourself and understand what’s going on with you personally before practicing. I used to get messages that weren’t for the sitter, they were more for me and I felt a difference. You can get quiet periods too where it seems like your progressing well and then things go silent. It’s usually a sign that you need to put some focus on your personal life and also a sign that you’re about to progress spiritually in some facet.

Choose your resources carefully, there’s a lot out there worth pursuing, nothing should be based in fear.

Comments

Popular Posts