Results of Sitting in the Power

 I was told to keep a record of my readings to better understand my feelings and sensations as I learn. This has been immensely helpful along the way.

Yesterday....

I haven’t ‘sat in the power’ in quite a bit and I understand the necessity after last week. In my opinion, last week was a rough one, I felt like I was all over the place and even though my sitter was very understanding and so empathetic (which I so appreciated), I didn’t feel like I was at my best. I pulled through the reading and got some hits and she was able to understand who I was getting, but I felt my ego coming through and drowning out his voice. I got a young man and his personality and description as well as a specific memory (an airplane) that was significant to the sitter. She knew immediately who I was speaking of. All good stuff. I had only 3 hrs of sleep and could definitely feel it, I honestly wasn’t up to reading and my energy was low. I’m not making excuses rather I’m pointing out how we can energetically affect these things.

So back to yesterday, I had decent sleep, I wouldn’t say well rested but enough and I decided to do a sitting in the power meditation under Tony Stockwell. I’ve tried it once before and didn’t get much out of it. This time was remarkable. I put my full focus on it and felt a shift, an honest shift in my energy and energy around me. It’s a bit odd to describe but I’ve felt for days something blocking me, like an itch that I couldn’t reach that desperately needed to release. When I did the meditation, I felt what I could only describe as a metaphoric Pop that released and the block was gone. I could feel my energy expand once again and felt myself getting emotional. I felt a high, like I was drifting within my own being, a lightness that was both glowing and free flowing. I stayed in that state for what felt like 5 minutes but was actually 20. I slowly came back and just felt energized.

I then switched to a short video with James van Praagh and watched about 6 minutes to help me attune as I knew class was about to start in 15 minutes and I wanted to prepare. I started to feel spirit and my own energy rise fairly quickly. I used to try to connect with spirit prior to doing a reading so I could ‘secure’ who I would connect with and be ready. I found this isn’t the approach, at least for me, that I should be taking. It’s like having notes to a test of unknown subject, it isn’t helpful. 

I tried to keep my energy up before the reading and when the time came, I relaxed and just let go. I let spirit direct me and the information come in in any way it wanted to. After a few seconds I had a female with me, I got her description and for some reason, I’m always shown gestures, no idea why but it works. We only had 7 minutes and she wanted us to connect to more than 1. She gently asked me to say thanks and goodbye to the first and to become aware of another. I brought through a man and he gave me little detail other than his physical description and smoke, I kept seeing a pipe but I thought it was just me and didn’t relay that, I wish I did because it turned out he was a pipe smoker-so unusual and I’m glad she could validate.

With the first spirit, I remember her giving me 2 gestures, 1 was of her pointing to the sitters ears and jokingly heard a phrase, for the life of me I can’t recall but it was relevant. It was fairly clear too, I slowed myself down so I could dig deeper into the info given. The second gesture was the forearm, I kept wanting to hold my forearm and rub it and move it. I tried digging deeper and see what the meaning was, it didn’t seem to be an injury but significance. I found out she used to wear 24 bracelets on that wrist when the sitter knew her.

The entire time I was reading, I had this confidence, this knowing that I was connected, there was no doubt in my mind and the more she validated, the stronger the knowing got. It’s like the energy just kept pushing and I felt the tightness in my throat, the shaky feeling, my head tingles and just feels full and I can’t stop moving. This time I felt hot, almost overheated where I was sweating, I felt anxious at first because I was a bit nervous but then remembered what the other sitter said-when you’re nervous, its not you, its the energy coming at you, feels like anxiety. I just let it ride and it felt amazing.

It’s true that time flies when this is all happening, it felt like only a couple minutes passed and it was closer to 8. I feel like I could sustain a good connection for up to 15 or 20 minutes now if I sit in the power beforehand. I will definitely be meditating daily to keep this up, the results speak for themselves. It was wonderful to hear all the validation and the sitter said she got chills when she realized who was coming through. I know if I continue to stay with the exercises, my confidence will be there and I will have the guts to do this more often.

Comments

Popular Posts