The feeling of being watched

 I was in a vacant house for work this morning and couldn’t shake the feeling I was not alone in the house.

This doesn’t happen often, I went around and checked all the rooms and closets, no one. It wasn’t a bad neighborhood, the feeling was just intense. I wanted to keep checking behind me, like someone was over my shoulder watching me work. It was uncomfortable. It intensified when I went to the basement, it was just a different vibe and I started to get the sense that an older man was there. I felt like he was pointing out that this was house and why was I there.

I started to get a vision of an older man, black, just walking around with me to make sure I wasn’t disturbing anything. I had begun to think that because we can all communicate with spirit that ‘ghosts’ just can’t possibly stick around, this based on recent knowledge even excluding all the previous experiences Ive had with living in haunted homes. There was always activity, shadows, things moving, sounds etc. I chalked it all up to residual but I still can’t explain most of it, this goes back to me trying to analyze and rationalize otherwise unexplainable events.

It’s difficult to do that when you can physically Feel someone close to you, its not paranoia or fear because there was no rational reason to be afraid. Other than the fact that someone might Actually be in the home. There were no cameras or hidden objects as the place was devoid of furniture or personal objects. I just felt like I didn’t want to be there. I even went as far as to turn on my spirit box app on my phone.

I know, I didn’t trust those things in the beginning but when I started to get intelligent and relevant replies to questions I was THINKING and not speaking out loud, then my doubts started to wane. Ive only used it a couple times and didn’t get many replies but did get relevant replies. This time I turned it on and the first thing that popped out after a couple minutes was ‘leave here’. When I went to the basement after I envisioned who it might be, the word ‘father’ popped up. I will do my due diligence to find the history of this home and relay it once I have some info. I just know I was uncomfortable the whole time and it was palpable.

Comments

Popular Posts