Unstoppable

 


It's been quite a year and I'm back! A lot has happened and I just wanted to share my thoughts, I feel like I've grown and experienced so many ups and downs lately, my journey's been a roller coaster.

If you believe that we are here for the human experience and we are given challenges for a reason, I welcome you. Most times we don't see the purpose of that experience until much later But realize that it helped us to grow. I remarked earlier this week that so much has been thrown at me in the past 4 months that I needed to back up and be conscious of how I deal with stress. It's extremely revealing. My car broke down for the 3rd time This year on my way to work, I was in the best mood and felt like I could conquer the world prior to all that. But something was different this time.

This time, I stopped and sat still for a moment. I slowed down and let the situation wash over me and remembered that today was still a beautiful day. It was sunny and warm for the first time outside and I wasn't about to let this bring me down. I would find a solution and just Knew things would turn out ok. A sense of peace came over and I went through the steps of figuring out what to do next. I put it out to the universe that this will not overtake me, I WILL persevere come hell or high water. 

I was unstoppable. A force to be reckoned.

And you know what happened? We were able to fix the problem that evening and I was able to continue my week. I've been really starting to lean into learning Tarot, for my own pleasure and it's given me more insight into myself than I had anticipated. I want to continue to be a sponge and eventually be able to use my talents to help others in the long run.

I don't think I really came into the realization of what I really wanted to do with my talents until recently but I just Know that is what I'm being drawn to do and the path I want to follow. 

You ever felt drawn to something and you can't explain why? Follow that. It's significant and usually means you're on the right path. You're Soul path if that's your jam. 

Positivity is contagious, don't let a negative situation define you. Sometimes, as I'm writing, I feel divinely inspired and the words don't sound like something I'd say, looking back at some of my posts-especially 10+ years ago when I had my first awakening, I'm surprised those words came from me. Maybe they weren't.

I'm going to share an experience I had in a house yesterday that gave me validation as well as brightened my day overall in my next post, until we meet again.


Comments

Popular Posts